Like exercise and nutrition, regular bodywork is an integral part of good health and it could be used inconjunction with Corrective Exercise and Stretching Techniques. Whether you want body restoration, to reduce muscle aches and pain and enhance muscle recovery and ease tension I will evaluate and assess to determine the best course of action for your unique condition.
The different types of Massages are described below.
- Deep Tissue Massage
A blend of Swedish massage with deeper techniques for finding chronic patterns of tension in the body, with slow strokes and deep pressure addressing specific pain syndromes such as sciatica, tennis elbow, shin splints and rotator cuff injuries.
- Sports Massage
Helps the body to recover from the stresses of strenous exercise, while the physiological benefits lead to the removal of waste and greater cell nutrition, adding up to faster healing of injuries and less potential for future ones.
- Orthopedic Massage
Incorporates functional assessment, muscle testing (Applied kinesiology) and range of motion to isolate the specific muscle that is the cause of pain.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
- Significant Decreases or Total Elimination of Chronic Joint and Muscle Pain
- Reduces The Chance of Injury before, After and During Exercise
- Relieves Tired and Sore Muscles
- Increases Range of Motion
- Speeds The Healing of Injuries
- Breaks Down Scar Tissue and Adhesions
- Releves Entrapped and Compressed Nerves